Monday 14 August 2017

MY HOMETOWN



 
Ad's Hometown

My lovely hometown at Kampung Padang Sebang, Alor Gajah Melaka. This is my mom's hometown where she grew up with her siblings. Every year we go back to our hometown especially when Raya. People at my village always greet us nicely when we come back to our hometown. We feel so blessed even though we are not stay there but just stay for a week when raya or we have function to stay there.

I love to live at my hometown because of the environment is so comfortable and make me always splendid here. Our family always do a small family gathering and sometime we just go there once a month to clean our house. Sometime we pick the fruit at my hometown which is rambutan, banana, mangosteen and etc. In front of my house there are big playground. It's combination playground structure for small children include slides, climbers and playhouse. I love the view from the window of my house, which is the ground full with children laugh, love the peace of the simple life here.


Last but not least, I love to live here. And that's the reason every month we going back to our hometown with the whole family. Because family if more important than others so we always spent time together at our hometown. Like Clementine Paddleford quotes in America Journlist, 'We all have hometown appetites. Every other person is a bunde of longing for the simplicities of good taste once enjoyed on the farm or in the hometown (he or she) left behind'


Prepared By;
Adriana ✨


My hometown at Selama, Felda Ijok, Perak. This is my father 's hometown where he grew up with their parents.Sometimes we go back hometown when have a wedding or event.My father always story about their hometown and he will take us a walk to an interesting place in the place.We feel so happy and grateful because have a fun hometown.

I love to live at my hometown because of the environment is so safe and non busy like Kuala Lumpur .
After that, i love my hometown because infront my hometown have a small playground designed by my grandfather for children to play in the evening. This can make strenghan our relationship with us.


Finally, I excited to tell you that i love to stay here,I also like the environment and simple life that their prepared in our life .,That why my hometown is valueable for me because it can make my family and I  do it something together .I hope will be forever and ever !


Prepared By:
Hazwani 

  
           


My favourite hometown at kodiang, kedah. This is my mother's hometown where she grew up with her family and her childhood place. We are rarely return to the village as it takes 12 hours to get there if my father drives the car. We only go back to the hometown if there is wedding feast or death, we will stay there for a few days. 


I love to live at my hometown because of the environment is cozy and very quiet with the beauty of paddy fields and waterfalls that are on the edge of my grandmother's house. The feeling is cannot be described and only people who stayed at hometown knows the beauty of nature. Behind the house there are fruit garden and vegetables grown and kept by my grandparents. They are very hardworking even though they are old. Our relatives rarely go back to the village, but when we get back, the village atmosphere is very lively with our family laughing. The things that make i love my hometown is the feeling people cannot understand. Which is ireally like to gather with relatives and share about the story in town and laugh together without having to think about the problems we are facing in the city. I am happy when i'm with my family members in my hometown. 

Why hometown should be a valuable things to youth nowadays it's because we cant get this cozy environtment at anywhere. We should appreciate our hometown because it is a place of diverse nature treasures that we can not get anywhere. If not we appreciate and protect our hometown, who else? As our parents should educate children to always go back to hometown. This attitude will make the children more appreciate the evirontment in their hometown. Appreciate your hometown before it's gone!

                                                                                                                                    prepared by,

                                                                                                                                     Anis Lean

No comments:

Post a Comment